Enrolments for Grades 1-6
- Parents are required to fill in an ‘Application to enrol’ form and submit it to the school office with copies of the child’s Baptismal certificate (if the child is Catholic) and birth certificate.
- The Principal reviews the application and depending on available places will set an interview time. These interviews are used to meet new families and to clarify enrolment information. A more comprehensive ‘Enrolment’ form is completed at these interviews. Both parents and the child are asked to attend this interview.
- Where no immediate places are available applications are placed on a waiting list. Offers to families on the waiting list will be subject to the Enrolment Criteria outlined in the Enrolment policy.
- The Principal and Parish Priest then offer enrolment places to successful applicants. This is decided upon according to the criteria set down in the Enrolment Policy and is also dependent on there being a place available in the grade required.
- All enrolments require an interview.